Jumma Mubarak to all Brothers, sisters and friends.
1. Jummah preparations should begin on Thursday such as clipping the nails, removing of the hair etc (Ihya aul-Uloom, vol. 1, page 161)
2. To have a bath (Ghusl) (Bukhari, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)
On one Friday, Rasulallah said: “O Muslims! Allah Ta’ala has made this day a day of Eid. So have a bath on this day, whoever has perfume should apply it, and use the Miswaak.
“ (Ibn Majah)
3. To use Miswaak (Ibid)
4. To use Attar (Perfume) (Ibid)
5. To wear nice clothes (Abu Dawood, Chapter of Ghusl on the day of Jummah)
6. To proceed early as possible to the Masjid for Jummah
we must send lots of supplications upon Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). (Abu Dawood, 1047)
Recite Surah Al-Kahf (Saheeh al-Targheeb, 836)
Make a lot of Dua because there is a time every Friday when Allah (SWT) will grant it.. In Sha Allah.. (Al-Bukhaari, 893; Muslim, 852).