1) Your togetherness in good and bad times has taught us teamwork. Your tolerance for each other’s habits has taught us patience. Your support during each other’s crises has taught us solidarity. Your lives as our parents have taught us how to live. Happy anniversary.
2) Happy anniversary to the couple who personifies love, exemplifies virtue, epitomizes perfection, characterizes righteousness and symbolizes the best in life.
3) You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.
4) A lovely daughter, a wonderful son, a beautiful house, two enviable careers and an awesome family – life seems to have given you both the perfect anniversary gift. Happy anniversary.
5) Happy anniversary to parents whose marriage mantra is – troubles will come and go, but be rock solid so that the kids never come to know.
6) Your anniversary day is our Thanksgiving Day – to thank you for getting married, giving us birth and being the amazing parents that you are. Happy anniversary.
7) I always thought nothing could be as flawless and perfect as my life. Turns out, your marriage is. Happy anniversary.
8) I admire you both not just because you are my parents but because you both are a living example of how two people can align their life goals, be committed to their love and nurture a family’s growth year after year. Happy anniversary.